Remember to save the date for BMLA's Championship Weekend!!
All our house leagues teams will play on the June 22 & 23rd weekend!
Volunteers are needed - please contact us for more information!
Great for volunteer hours!!
Remember to save the date for our House league Championship weekend June 22 & 23!
Schedule will be released closer to the date!
The Peanut program is for 3-4 years old. Equipment required: Helmet with cage, hockey gloves and lacrosse stick. Each player receives a team jersey and shorts.
• There will be 2 teams; both teams will be on the floor at the same time.
• Skills will be practiced through various games
• Players will rotate through stations where they will learn and practice the basic skills of lacrosse (i.e., carrying the ball, trapping and scooping up the ball and shooting).
• Players will be grouped based on skill and ability levels
• No contact.
• 2 min shifts; coaches to blow whistle
• Players will be grouped based on skill and ability level