No news currently found.
Introduces young players to lacrosse. Goalies are introduced and there is a 2-pass rule before shooting on net. 2-minute buzzer system for each shift. Players are provided with a team jersey and shorts. Full equipment is required.
Introduces young players to lacrosse. Goalies are introduced and there is a 1-pass rule before shooting on net. 2-minute buzzer system for each shift. Players are provided with a team jersey and shorts. Full equipment is required.
• The main objective of Paperweight House League is to develop the basic lacrosse skills of the players while growing their interest in the sport.
• The team schedule will be posted on the website on your team page under the Game Schedule button.
• Games will take place on Sunday afternoons.
• Teams will practice once a week (Tuesdays at 6pm) at Mainway Arena
• Each practice will be run as a clinic style with players rotating through stations working on basic lacrosse skills.
• Please support their decisions and encourage good sportsmanship.
• New refs will be learning too, we want them to continue working with us.
• Coaches will be on the floor during games to give direction and encouragement to all players.
• Coaches to determine number of players on the floor
• Coaches will work together to match lines based on skill level
• 2 min buzzer for shift changes.
• 1 Pass rule (1 attempted pass before taking a shot).
• Players will take turns being goalie. Equipment provided.
• Stick checking with a progression towards body contact mid-season.
• 5 goal differential maximum on the scoreboard.